Swimming in an ocean of thoughts.....

Ask me no questions and i shall tell you no lies :)

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Winning is Everything ~ BlogAdda

"When was the last time you saw yourself on a dais, drowned in a huge round of applause from the audience for receiving an award for an achievement that is entirely your brainchild." 

Well, this question reverberated in my head for a long time after I read the mail from Blogadda asking me to write about ‘Winning is everything!’ ( If at all I won at Blogadda, how would my winning speech sound). Only this time, if I were lucky enough, the dais would be the virtual sphere of Blogadda, and the audience would be my fellow bloggers! And that thought brings a smile on my face!

I haven’t won any blogger awards till date because I have not been that regular at blogging. And more importantly, I know for a fact that people who blog here at Blogadda are way too good! But then, what is the harm in indulging in that fictional moment of pride? So with this topic to write about, I am just happy, because the thought of writing about winning itself is too tempting to resist! 

This would be My Winning Speech on being rewarded the BlogAdda Blog Award!

First things first! I would like to thank Blogadda for awarding me with this prize. Blogging is one of the most gratifying experiences I have felt until now.

And talk about prizes/accolades/awards/applause! Every blogger award is a hallmark of encouragement that pumps a lot of optimism in a blogger. It inspires a blogger to express better, each time. And, this being the first one for me, just says it all! The experience of winning this award is totally overwhelming. It just concurs with your tag line – “Winning is everything”! Indeed!

I can never thank Blogadda enough as, this space has always been the place where I am just myself, sans the various layers of myriad masks that we all put on, in our regular lives. And this award, I shall cherish forever. After all, first time is always a first time! Isn't it?

Thanks a lot, again! And a big thanks to all my readers for enjoying/tolerating what I write!

Narayani Karthik

Hope, you liked it! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home