Swimming in an ocean of thoughts.....

Ask me no questions and i shall tell you no lies :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Emotional outburst - 1

P.S : This blog is totally a rant. Go ahead at your own risk

There are some creatures who are extremely successful at disgusting me to the core! It is like the more you try to avoid them, the more they seem to haunt you. It is so difficult to keep one’s cool in times, in very sensitive times, specially when the one person you so much want to lean on for a moral support and mental strength is not besides you! Maybe my hormonal surges are purging up to a level that they leave me so emotionally drained. Somehow bringing self to normal was never easy when anger conquers. However I do feel like screaming at these insensitive idiots, ‘Please get a life!!’ for God’s sake...!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayaram said...

Nina you know what. When such creatures are present I usually take a deep breath and thank god :) , they arent worth a dime I tell you :)

April 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home