Swimming in an ocean of thoughts.....

Ask me no questions and i shall tell you no lies :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

The conversation..... ~ Man questions, He answers

The long arms rose towards the sky,
The dreary eyes flickered sensing the unseen force, why?
As the tears trickled down,
So did a prayer escape his cracked lips.....


Oh Lord,
If you gave us hunger, why is there never enough food on the table?
If you gave us thirst, why is there not enough water to quench the parched throats?
If you gave us strong arms and legs, why is there not enough employment?
If you gave us the conscience to decide the good and the evil, where did the respect for it disappear?
If you gave us the life to live, where has the verve to survive gone?

And He replied with the utmost wisdom and a serene smile,

I gave you fertile lands and forests, but you misused it by increasing your possessions which were more desired than needed…..
I gave you deep blue waters in the form of ocean, seas, rivers and lakes, but you polluted them too, killing all the innocent life whose survival revolved around water…..
I gave you strong arms and legs to work hard towards creating goodwill, but you used them to satisfy only your whims and fancies.....
I gave you the sixth sense as a form of myself, which I gave to no other creation of mine, but you ignored my voice and continued in ways of vice.....
I gave you the most precious entity called life, but you killed your soul, corrupted your moral, abused your body and nature around and finally questioned my existence.....

Child, What you give, you shall get...As you sow, so shall you reap.....After all Life starts from where it ends. It always comes in a full circle.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KS84Iyer said...

well , gods own .

April 27, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger ATT said...

Birth is the beginning of death!

April 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home